The Best Deck Builders Near Me in the Triangle
North Carolina is lucky in that the state doesn’t generally have to deal with extreme cold. Aside from the absolute coldest days of winter and hottest days of summer, the weather is ideal. And when spring is in full bloom, it is the perfect time to re-prioritize outdoor living for your entire family. And what better way for your family to enjoy the weather than on a custom deck that complements your property? A new deck is the centerpiece of an outdoor living space that will keep adults and kids alike entertained all summer long. So, if you’re looking for the best deck builders near me then look no further. Structurally Speaking is the Triangle area’s top deck builder and a leader throughout the entire state. Their friendly experts can help design your dream deck and make sure you’re satisfied. They take a customer-first approach from design all the way through construction to make sure every customer is happy. Structurally Speaking has been the Triangle area’s leading deck building contractor for more than a decade. They can design and build the deck or patio that makes the perfect use of the space on your property. Don’t trust such an important project to a builder with less experience.
The Best Deck Builders Near Me
When someone is planning to buy a new deck, what are the things they should consider? Of course, price is at the top of the list. But quality should also be at the top. And having quality anything comes from hiring an expert. Structurally Speaking can make your dreams come true all year long with their deck design and construction. Spring is the perfect time to enjoy beautiful flowers blooming and renewed landscaping. In summer, a deck is the perfect place for a party or to grill out at in the evening. Even the fall brings crisp air and falling leaves, but sunny days can still be perfect to enjoy your outside spaces.
A good deck builder should build the right deck for your home. That means not pushing any one product but delivering on what you’re looking for. That’s exactly why Structurally Speaking takes a customer-first approach. Maybe you’ve always dreamed of a real wood deck. Perhaps you want the added durability and easy maintenance of a composite deck. No matter what you have in mind, Structurally Speaking can show you the options and even help you choose. Then, they will bring your exact vision to life using only the finest materials and techniques. Whether you know exactly what you want or need some help, the experts at Structurally Speaking can help. Need some inspiration? Check out their gallery to see what they’ve done for other clients.
Perhaps most importantly, a deck builder should make the process fun and enjoyable. After all, the whole point of adding a deck is to enjoy it with your family, right? So, why should the process of making that a reality be so stressful? Structurally Speaking doesn’t believe it has to be. That’s why the best deck builders near me should be process-oriented to ensure that success is repeatable with every project.
A Process that Delivers Results
Remodeling existing decking or building a new one shouldn’t be stressful. In fact, with Structurally Speaking, it can be fun and enjoyable. They use a three-step process that ensures every project comes out perfectly.
- Initial Consultation—the first step is a free, no-obligation consultation with owner Jim Brennan. Jim meets every client personally in order to demonstrate how important each and every customer is. During this step, Jim will listen to understand just what you’re looking for. He asks a series of questions to uncover your specific functional and aesthetic goals. Then, their team will take extensive photographs and measurements as well as a physical survey of your yard. Jim will also discuss what you have in mind as far as budget, as that is one of the primary focuses for all customers.
- Design Presentation—after the initial consultation, Structurally Speaking will schedule a design presentation. During this important step, they will use leading technology to help you visualize the project. They will also present numerous design options as well as their recommendations, all customized for your home. That way, you can choose the design that you like best. Plus, this presentation includes scaled drawing showing all elevations and viewpoints. This way, you get a very accurate idea of what the project will look like before construction begins.
- Project Construction—after the first steps are completed to your satisfaction, construction begins. This is the most exciting part of the process! Right from the beginning, Structurally Speaking will make sure it is as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. That includes being thorough, respectful, and attentive throughout the entire project. They minimize intrusion so your family can carry on with your normal, everyday life. Plus, they can help with documents, permits, and other documents required by homeowner associations and local regulations.
What is a Composite Deck?
Composite decking uses a mix of wood fiber, plastic, and a binding agent. A composite deck offers many benefits over traditional wood decking, including:
- Durability—sure, hardwood looks and feels great at first. But composite materials resist fading, staining, scratching, and mold. So, unlike wood, they won’t crack or rot over the lifetime of the deck. Plus, they are insect-proof and splinter-free. This makes them perfect for families with young children and pets.
- Maintenance—wood also requires constant upkeep. With a composite deck you don’t need to sand, stain, or paint—ever. All you need to do is occasionally use soap and water to clean dirt and debris. So, they last—and look beautiful and new—for decades. Many composites even come with a fade and stain warranty for added peace of mind.
- Design—composite boards feature wood grain patterns and rich colors. And the options for colors are virtually endless. From deep earth tones to fiery reds and cool greys, these boards can match your exact style. Plus, they pair perfectly with railing and stairs, gates, and more to match for a custom outdoor living area.
- Sustainability—one of the best aspects of composite is that they look and feel just like real wood. But unlike real wood, they don’t have a detrimental effect on the environment. Composite boards are made from recycled content, including reclaimed wood and recycled plastic from grocery bags.
- Value—composite decks offer tremendous value. Sometimes, the initial cost of composite decks can be higher than their traditional wood counterparts. However, they more than make up for it in the long run. Factoring in maintenance and upkeep, composite decks offer more value and even pay for themselves in roughly 10 years. They also add to the value of your home, when you decide to sell. The no-maintenance aspect is a huge selling point! Also, decks are becoming a staple on home buyers’ lists of requirements.
Go Big with the Ultimate Luxury
A deck is one of the greatest places to enjoy the outdoors. But what can make a deck even better? By taking it up a notch with a hot tub deck or designing a deck around a pool or water feature.
There aren’t many places more relaxing than a hot tub deck from Structurally Speaking. Hot tubs are like portals to a world of relaxation and tranquility. Just imagine being able to melt away the stress of the day in the comfort of your own deck. Forget about work, nosy neighbors, and recharge as often as you’d like. But, a hot tub deck from Structurally Speaking is more than just a relaxing luxury. Hot tub decks can also provide a big return on investment. In fact, decks provide an average of 76% return on investment. Not to mention the significant health benefits hot tubs can provide. That makes a hot tub deck the perfect choice for many Triangle families.
Love the outdoors but also the convenience of modern life? A 3 season porch lets you enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of nature without the bugs or weather. Escape into the shade or watch TV while also watching nature.
With so many choices, how do you know which one is right for your home? Let the experts at Structurally Speaking help. They have the experience and the expertise to help guide you in each decision. Just let them know what your purpose is for your deck—entertaining, relaxing, cooking, or more. Then, they will help you pick the right size for your yard and for your plans.
Flexible, Friendly Financing Options
Structurally Speaking is committed to giving Triangle-area residents an outdoor living area that is right for them. But in these uncertain economic times, saving for a project like this can be challenging. Still, there is no better time to enjoy the outdoors then the upcoming season. And when we’re all spending so much more time at home, what better way to pass the time?
Structurally Speaking is here to help. They have worked with many customers on financing options for a new deck or porch. After all, financing is a great way to own a car or home, so why not an addition to your home? Just give them a call or fill out their contact form to ask what options are available. They have years of experience helping other customers. So, they can help you find the right option for you. That way, you can go ahead and start enjoying your deck right away.
The Triangle’s Leading Contractor
There are many companies out there that claim to be the leader in deck building and other home improvements. Often times, these are large, nationwide companies with resources stretched too thin. So, don’t take a chance on some large corporation that doesn’t have the feel for a personal touch. Structurally Speaking knows the Triangle area better than any other deck builder. They know what materials and designs work best in this area. That’s because they have experience to rely on. Founded in 2008, Structurally Speaking has helped many local customers with decks and porches. They have many satisfied customers in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, Apex, Hillsborough, Carrboro, Holly Springs, and beyond. Check out their many highly-rated reviews to see how they’ve helped other local customers.
In that time, they have built a reputation as the area leader. This is in no small part due to their personalized approach to customer service. Their friendly team of experts wants you to have the custom deck of your dreams. So, they focus on the customer—all the way from an initial design through construction. And, after all, it’s a pretty simple concept. Your family is going to enjoy your deck for decades to come. So, it should match your style and offer the improved quality of living you deserve.
So, give them a call today at 919-786-4825 to see how they build the deck of your dreams!