North Carolina weather is tough to beat. It is only really cold for a few weeks out of the year. The rest of the time, the outdoors is the place to be. Of course, it’s great to enjoy the weather on the golf course or at a park. But that only accounts for a small part of the day. Why not enjoy this weather as much as possible? A custom deck is the ideal way to make the most of this natural wonder. But how do you know who to trust? Quite simply, you should trust the industry leader. Structurally Speaking offers the best deck builders near me in the Triangle and beyond. Each of their contractors is highly skilled in every step of the process. From design to installation, they offer unmatched service. Plus, they emphasize customer service. While other companies may take your money and run, their experts are dependable. They will design and build the deck of your dreams. Best of all, they’re only satisfied when you’re satisfied. So, check out how they can build the deck of your dreams below.
The Best Deck Builders Near Me
Spending quality time outdoors is more than just a nice way to pass the time. It is the best way to relieve stress and commune with nature. People who spend time outdoors are generally more relaxed and satisfied. And in the Raleigh-Durham area, there’s no shortage of things to enjoy. Beautiful flowers bloom and renew the landscape in Spring. Summer is the perfect time for cookouts, game nights, and much more perfect for a deck setting. And in fall, what can be better than enjoying crisp air and watch falling leaves?
In order to fully appreciate all the joy a deck can provide, you need to have the right deck. And that means having it built by the area experts. Structurally Speaking offers the highest quality deck services in the state. Bar none, they are the absolute best deck builders near me and beyond. That’s because they don’t just specialize in one or two aspects of the process. While some competitors focus on design or installation, Structurally Speaking does it all.
Not sure what options might be best for your home? Let their experts show you all the options that are available. Perhaps a real wood deck is what you’ve always dreamed of. Or, maybe, you’d prefer the convenience, ease, and durability of a composite deck. In any case, they have done it before and can let you know what your choices are. And if you know exactly what you want, that’s okay, too. Their experts can bring your exact vision to life using only the finest materials and techniques. So, no matter what stage you’re at, the experts at Structurally Speaking can help. Plus, you can check out their gallery for inspiration or to see what they’ve done for other clients.
Minimize Stress, Maximize Excitement
Adding a deck to a home can be a stressful experience. Any home addition can be. Altering your biggest investment is inherently stressful. That’s why the experts at Structurally Speaking try to make the entire process as stress-free as possible. They have built a simple, three-step process designed to minimize stress and maximize enjoyment. After all, you are going to end up with a beautiful deck, so why not enjoy the process?
A Process That Puts Customers First
Structurally Speaking’s minimal-stress, three-step process includes:
- Initial Consultation—it all starts with a free, no-obligation consultation with owner Jim Brennan. He insists on personally meeting with clients to demonstrate how important each and every customer is. During this meeting, Jim works to understand what type of deck or porch you’d like for your home. Through a series of questions and examples, they work to discover your specific functional and aesthetic goals. Structurally Speaking then takes extensive photographs and measurements, along with a physical survey of the area. Of course, they also discuss your budget to ensure that both parties are on the same page. Once these initial details are finalized, they schedule a second meeting, which focuses on design.
- Design Presentation—this important step reviews the goals laid out in the first meeting. Structurally Speaking’s experts will present a number of design recommendations customized for your home. This gives you the ability to choose which you like best. The presentation includes scaled drawing showing all elevations and viewpoints. So, you get a very accurate idea of what the project will look like.
- Project Construction—only once all details are finalized and you’re excited does construction begin. And this is the part of the process that Structurally Speaking aims to make as stress-free as possible. From the time they arrive to the time they leave, they are thorough, respectful, and attentive. They minimize intrusion so your family can carry on with its normal, everyday life. Plus, they can help with documents, permits, and other documents required by homeowner associations.
Experts in Home Construction
Structurally Speaking prides itself on being the area expert. As such, they are experts in decks, sunrooms, porches and much more:
- Screened Porch—want the benefit of the outdoors without the bugs or other pests? A screened porch is the answer! Turn that unused space into a screened porch and enjoy the best of both worlds.
- 3 Season Porch—love the outdoors but also the convenience of modern life? A 3 Season porch lets you enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of nature without the bugs or weather. Escape into the shade or watch TV while also enjoying nature.
- Sunroom—sunrooms add tremendous value to your home. Make your home stand out by adding square footage and a functional space. Enjoy the comfort of the indoors while having a full view of the surrounding natural beauty!
- Custom deck—choose from a wide variety of materials and features. Let them custom-design and build the deck of your dreams. Your family will love the outdoor living space. And it adds value to your home!
- Hot Tub Deck—they can change the way you view hot tubs. Transform an eyesore into a luxurious portal to relaxation!
- Pergola—protect yourself from the sun while also beautifying your home. Our pergolas can give you extra garden space and spruce up your yard.
Revitalize Your Old Deck
But what if your home already has a deck, but it isn’t ideal for what your family wants or needs? Maybe it’s much smaller than it needs to be to be truly useful. Or, maybe it is old and splintered and can’t be enjoyed properly. In any case, Structurally Speaking can help. They are more than just experts at designing and building new decks. They are also experts in revitalizing or replacing old decks.
Structurally Speaking specializes in redesign and reconstruction, also. An old deck with the following needs immediate attention:
- Discoloration—this problem can cause extremely unsightly decks for your home. But discoloration is also a sign of deeper problems, like rot or unhealthy wood.
- Mold or mildew—bacteria that causes mold or mildew can be very dangerous. It creates a very slick surface that can cause falls. But mold can also damage the board through the release of toxins.
- Rot—rotted wood can be extremely dangerous. In many instances, the rot is unseen and is only discovered after it is too late.
- Split wood—decks are ideal for bare feet and playtime. But split wood can easily lead to splinters, which can cause significant damage.
- Separation of nails—old decks can have loose boards and separated nails. They can then stick out and be extremely hazardous as people walk or sit on the deck.
So, if your deck has any of these, give the experts at Structurally Speaking a call. Decks that haven’t been built or maintained properly can be more than just eyesores. They can be downright dangerous and traps for injury for your family or guests.
Go for the Ultimate in Luxury
So, how do you know what size and type of deck are right for your home? Turn to the experts, of course! They have the experience and the expertise to help guide you in each decision. Wondering how big a deck should be if you plan to do a lot of entertaining? They can help you pick the right size for your yard and for your plans. Every project is designed to complement your existing property and add value to your investment.
Or, maybe you want an extra level of luxury for your family. Nothing says luxury quite like a hot tub deck from Structurally Speaking. These hot tubs are your gateway to a world of relaxation and tranquility. Imagine being able to melt away the stress of the day in the comfort of your own deck. Forget about work, nosy neighbors, and recharge as often as you’d like.
Best of all, a hot tub deck from Structurally Speaking is more than just a relaxing luxury. Hot tub decks can also provide a big return on investment. In fact, decks provide an average of 76% return on investment. Not to mention the significant health benefits hot tubs can provide. That makes a hot tub deck the perfect choice for many Triangle families.
Call the Best Deck Builders Near Me for Financing Options
In today’s economic climate, not everyone has the savings to tackle a project like this. But waiting until savings are in hand can mean missing out on precious outdoor time with family. Luckily, Structurally Speaking can help! They have worked with many customers on financing options for a new deck or porch. After all, financing is a great way to own a car or home, so why not an addition to your home? Just give them a call or fill out their contact form to ask what options are available. They have years of experience helping other customers. So, they can help you find the right option for you. Moreover, you can go ahead and start enjoying your deck in no time!
The Triangle-Area Experts
Of course, what works for one area of the country doesn’t always translate to another. That’s why it’s so important to work with a contractor familiar with the area in which you live. And when it comes to the Triangle, no one knows the area better than Structurally Speaking. Jim Brennan started the company in 2008 after achieving recognition for unique structure design and quality construction. Structurally Speaking has helped many local customers with decks and porches. They have many satisfied customers in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, Apex, Hillsborough, Carrboro, Holly Springs, and beyond.
That’s because they have built a strong and well-earned reputation for more than a decade. Some competitors may focus on upselling you and pushing their own stock designs. But Structurally Speaking wants you to have the custom deck that’s right for you. That’s why they focus on the customer, from design all the way through installation. After all, you’re going to enjoy your deck for years to come. Therefore, the process of building the deck should be fun and exciting, not stressful! Check out their many highly-rated reviews to see how they’ve helped other local customers.
Then, give them a call today at 919-786-4825 to see how they can build the deck of your dreams!